Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

NICE! Any chance you can spill the leak on where you got those songs? ;)

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

I think the ending is the best part lol "Face in two palms"

Shadow Of The Colossus Shadow Of The Colossus

lol I feels yah bra

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

Nice animations, but I was dissapointed, I was expecting some awesomely hilarious fights and stuff... I was misled by the title... nice though

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah, yeah sorry. Maybe if I get to that point and everyone is a good sport I'll animate me fighting them lol

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

I honestly do play minecraft, and Im not like this, but that's not why I gave it no stars, I gave it none because I didn't like it, it was just dry, not funny, you used mario music (if I'm right) it had horrible animations, it wasn't drawn well, and the loops were off.

Minecraft: TNA Part 5 Minecraft: TNA Part 5

FUCK

I actually jumped when I saw the enderman pop up... nice animations man I love them

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Lol

It's funny cause that's what noobs do on this game :P

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Really?

I didn't even find this funny at all.. and I laugh at sex jokes... sexual innuendos, and a lot of other things sex related.. but this? This had no plot line, no humor, and the animations weren't that good either...

AlmightyHans responds:

yeah it was pretty dumb. but it did have a plot line. "Ash wonders about his new experiment of putting all of his pokemon into one ball as opposed to what everyone else does. Little does he know what the twisted and horrifying results involve his pokemon in doing." how's that for a 'plotline'

DBZ Royal Part 1 DBZ Royal Part 1

You do realize...

You do realize that Vegeta's Big Bang attack is a ball right? And the beam attacks should be a brighter color... Besides those few details.. it was pretty good.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

wooow...

Haha! Marvil, Capkom, super fun time YAAAAH!