MOON MOON

Horrid storyline, the characters actions were completely uncalled for! Why would you EVER go back outside when it's OBVIOUS somethings HAUNTING YOU!?!??!

ShellShock Live 2 ShellShock Live 2

This would and could be great, but the whole earning/buying of tank coins is a HORRIBLE idea, there are already too many games with stupid "features" like this

Christmas Shotgun Defense Christmas Shotgun Defense

Worst game I have played in awhile. Poor design, no humor, and the story was terrible.

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

I think that the yellow's ending knee should be more powerful.. and it should end with a HYES ;)

K.O.L.M. 2 K.O.L.M. 2

After the first one...

I was expecting a longer, more in depth game... still good though...

Superfighters Superfighters

Great game

It is awesome, but 9/10 because:
1) You should make a downloadable version, with more characters, a level designer, weapon designer, and a way to design your own characters
2) Maybe you should add a mouse aim "option"
3) you should add Online multiplayer
4) Needs more maps
5) Maybe you could add a few triggered events?
6) A way to pick up items in the map

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Beacuase!

I'm going to be honest, Ive never seen any other flash video like "DOT DOT DOT" nor have I seen any other sound board like this... and "I reley" enjoyed both, I loled all over the ground thousands of times over! I personally think you should make more by using other comments!

Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

Hrm...

I liked it, very unique

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

I Really do like it :D

Its fun, interesting, and long :D havnt found anything i dont like, except for the fact that both guys can share gear... besides that, I havnt found anything yet :D.

Air Transporter Air Transporter

UGH

I Honastly thought this game was going to be really fun.. then, on the first level, I picked up the box, went to drop it on the truck, then, as soon as it touched the white outline, the level froze, not the game though, I could hit the menu button and go back, but when I tried to start the level again, it wouldnt.